ACvets.org - Helping Atlantic County Veterans
- Founder - Anthony Mazzone -Marine Corp Veteran 1977-83
- Legal Services - Cooper Levinson Law Firm
About Anthony Mazzone, Founder
- Born in Atlantic City 1959.
- Business Owner: Atlantic City Audio-Visual, 1985-2005
- Father was in US Navy for 25 years
- Served in Marine Corp. 1977-1983
- USMCR MOS 3072 Aerial Supply
- Duty Stations:
- Paris Island, Basic
- Naval Air Station Meridian / Military Airport. Jet strike pilot training facility
- Marine Air Command training facility & supply depot
- Philadelphia Naval Base
- Met April Kaufman in 2011. Was charged with helping homeless veterans. In 2014, started learning VA rules for Veterans Homeless Advocacy. In 2015, passed the VA Training Course.