End Veteran Homelessness. Never Say No to a Veteran in Need. Connect Veterans & their Community.
The Mission of ACvets.org
Conduct coordinated outreach. Pro-actively seek out homeless Veterans in need of assistance. Find, interview, house and support homeless Veterans in South Jersey.
- Getting Vets approved for housing
- Provide access to computers & laptops for job search
- Clothing - coats, underwear, suits, gloves, hats, shoes
- Toiletries, soap, shampoo, wash cloths, toothbrushes & toothpaste.
- Holiday meals, food drives, collect & distribute non-perishable items
- Collect & deliver donated vehicles.
- Help make Veterans more self-sufficient.
- Tap into local company alliances. Start job interactions. Get local business to consider Veterans first.
- Events & road trips: barbecues, sports, 'Stand Downs' & Air shows.